Participating in "SmartHK" in Guangzhou
On 28 August 2013, Conpak was invited to participate in the exposition "SmartHK" held in Guangzhou. The exposition was organized by Hong Kong Trade Development Council, and this has also been the third time we participated in the same thematic exposition since 2011.
Through in-depth communication and sharing, we discussed with the representatives from enterprises and practitioners of the same trade in the mainland issues on upgrading and transformation of enterprises, and also shared our views on intellectual property protection and the provision of trade in services between Guangdong and Hong Kong under Supplement IX to CEPA.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016