Hong Kong Legislative Council Passed the Tax Reduction Introduced in 2013/14 Budget
Hong Kong Legislative Council passed the tax reduction introduced in 2013/14 Budget on 26 June, 2013. The tax measures include increasing the basic and additional child allowance, raising the deduction ceiling for expenses of self-education and a one-off reduction in salaries tax, tax under personal assessment and profits tax for the year of assessment 2012/13 by 75%. It is expected that the measures will benefit about 1.53 million taxpayers and 119 thousand companies.
For more details, please browse:
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016