Awarded by World Vision
Conpak played an active role in the SKIP-A-MEAL 2012 campaign organized by World Vision. By skipping a meal or taking a light meal, Conpak raised funds for starving children in Africa.
Conpak has participated in the campaign for six consecutive years since 2007 and was awarded by World Vision, the campaign organizer.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK