Birthday Party for Developmental Disabilities Children
On 1 September 2012, Conpak’s volunteer team had a wonderful weekend on outings with children with developmental disabilities in Shek Wai Kok Parents’ Resource Centre of SAHK.
Our volunteers played games with the children at a playroom in Ma On Shan and then held a birthday party for them at McDonald’s in Tsuen Wan. Taking good care of the children, our volunteers encouraged them to participate in various activities actively, in order to build up their confidence and optimism. The day ended with children’s laughter and birthday wishes.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016