Participating in "SmartHK" in Hangzhou
Organized by Hong Kong Trade Development Council, "SmartHK" was held at Zhejiang World Trade International Exhibition Centre, Hangzhou from 30 to 31 August 2012. Conpak was invited to the exposition to share experience with local enterprises and seek for cooperation.
Conpak has participated in "SmartHK", a thematic exposition, for the second time since it was held at Guangzhou Exhibition Centre in 2011. Combining the current economic characteristics of private enterprises in the mainland and the future development plan, Conpak provides the enterprises with one-stop professional services in upgrading and transformation.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016