2012/13 Tax Measures Passed by Hong Kong Legco
Tax reduction and waiving measures as set out in the 2012-13 Financial Budget was passed by the Legislative Council of Hong Kong on 12 July 2012. The Inland Revenue Department will calculate the provisional salaries tax for the year of assessment 2012/13 according to the new allowances. Taxpayers only need to complete their tax returns for the year of assessment 2011/12 to apply for the tax reduction.
For tax measures for the year 2012/13, please visit:
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016