Awarded "Caring Company" by HKCSS
The "Caring Company" Award Presentation Ceremony 2011/12 was held at Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre on 3 May. Mr. CK Chan represented Conpak in attending the ceremony and accepted the award from the organizer, the Hong Kong Council of Social Service.
With our never-changing commitment of better fulfilling our social responsibility, Conpak will corporate with more partners in the community and devote more endeavors in caring about the community and employees as well as protecting the environment.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK