Waiver of Business Registration Fee for One Year with Effect from 1 April
According to the 2012-13 Budget of the Hong Kong Government, the fees payable by business operators in respect of the application or renewal of business registration certificates and branch registration certificates with commencement date falling within the period from 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013 will be reduced by a sum of HK$2,000 and HK$73 respectively. However, businesses are still required to pay the levy of HK$450 for the Protection of Wages on Insolvency Fund.
Other News & Events
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"