Waiver of Business Registration Fee for One Year with Effect from 1 April
According to the 2012-13 Budget of the Hong Kong Government, the fees payable by business operators in respect of the application or renewal of business registration certificates and branch registration certificates with commencement date falling within the period from 1 April 2012 to 31 March 2013 will be reduced by a sum of HK$2,000 and HK$73 respectively. However, businesses are still required to pay the levy of HK$450 for the Protection of Wages on Insolvency Fund.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016