Invited to Serve as an Advisor by HKTDC
Conpak was invited by Hong Kong Trade Development Council to serve as an advisor of “SME Advisory Service” of the council's "Business Advisory Services", starting from December 2011. We provide assistance for SMEs in respect of tax issues arising from their operation in Hong Kong.
"Business Advisory Services" is a project of HKTDC, aiming at facilitating the development of SMEs. Professional service organisations in Hong Kong are invited to designate personnel to station at “HKTDC SME Centre” regularly in order to provide one-to-one business advisory service to SMEs.
Other News & Events
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers