Having Fun on Outings with Disabled Persons
On 13 November 2011, the International Day of Disabled Persons and the Day of Free-Ride for Disabled Persons of the year, Conpak’s volunteers had a wonderful time with the disabled persons. With the company of Conpak’s volunteers, the disabled persons enjoyed a relaxing trip at various scenic spots, such as AsiaWorld-Expo, the Airport and Inspiration Lake, by means of the Airport Express.
We will hold more activities to help the disabled persons to better integrate into the society.
Other News & Events
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK