Having Fun with Children with Development Disablilties at a Recreational Facility
In the morning of 27 August 2011,Conpak's volunteer team participated in the "Closing Ceremony for Summer Programme" at Lei Yue Mun Park and Holiday Village organized by the Shek Wai Kok Parent's Resource Centre of the Spastics Association of Hong Kong "SAHK". Conpak's volunteers engaged in one-to-one interaction with the children with development disabilities, enjoyed the recreational facilities together and had a great time at the holiday village.
Since its establishment, Conpak's volunteer team had participated in numerous caring activities for children with development disabilities. We will strive to spend more time with them so that they can grow happily.
Other News & Events
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"