The Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 in Hong Kong Expired on 31 July 2011
As informed by the Hong Kong Companies Registry, the Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 will be expired on 31 July 2011.
Currently, a Hong Kong company is required to pay a business registration fee of HKD450, representing a reduction of HKD2,000. Effective from 1 August, the business registration fee will be adjusted back to the normal fee of HKD2,450.
Other News & Events
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"