The Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 in Hong Kong Expired on 31 July 2011
As informed by the Hong Kong Companies Registry, the Revenue (Reduction of Business Registration Fees) Order 2010 will be expired on 31 July 2011.
Currently, a Hong Kong company is required to pay a business registration fee of HKD450, representing a reduction of HKD2,000. Effective from 1 August, the business registration fee will be adjusted back to the normal fee of HKD2,450.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016