"Care through Love Mooncakes" held before Mid-Autumn Day
In the spirit of care for each other and community harmony, we held the “Care through Love Mooncakes” activity before the Mid-Autumn Day. On the afternoon 22 September 2007, we spared time to visit the elderly living alone, and brought moon cakes and fruit, and learned about their living conditions by chatting with them. We hope to participate in more public benefit activities to benefit society in the future.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016