"Care through Love Mooncakes" held before Mid-Autumn Day
In the spirit of care for each other and community harmony, we held the “Care through Love Mooncakes” activity before the Mid-Autumn Day. On the afternoon 22 September 2007, we spared time to visit the elderly living alone, and brought moon cakes and fruit, and learned about their living conditions by chatting with them. We hope to participate in more public benefit activities to benefit society in the future.
Other News & Events
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"