Seminar on Value-added Tax (VAT) & its latest development at the invitation of the Trade and Industry Department
Since the Chinese Government has issued a number of new policies recently, in relation to the reduction of tax rebates for export goods and catalogue of goods prohibited in processing trade, related industries have been exposed to a variety of challenges as well as opportunities. Finding ways to expand living space, after surviving the new policies, and how to reduce operating and tax costs of enterprises effectively become immediate concerns of various SMEs. In this regard, Conpak CPA Limited has been specially invited by the Support and Consultation Centre for SMEs (SUCCESS) of the Trade and Industry Department, to provide a concise introduction to the value-added tax (VAT), and offer detailed information specific to new policies and trends of, and their effects to the processing trade, as well as to propose countermeasures, in order to guide the SME owners out of this maze.
Date: 15 March 2007
Time: 3:00-5:00 pm
Venue: Support and Consultation Centre for SMEs (SUCCESS), M/F, Trade and Industry Department Tower, 700 Nathan Road, Kowloon
Other News & Events
- Awarded "Caring Company" for the Sixth Time Consecutively
- A Day Out with Children with Developmental Disorders
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation by SAHK
- The Release of Conpak Newsletter Issue No.8
- Participating in the “World SME Expo 2016”
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from HKSKH Lady MacLehose Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"