Conpak CPA Limited expanding its Hong Kong operations
In order to meet the demands of continual business expansion in Conpak, its Sheung Wan Office relocated to the Kowloon Building in Mongkok on the 19 March 2007. The new office accommodation occupies a total of two floors together with Conpak Head Office located in the same building. With a total floor space of over 2000 square feet, the new office not only offers a more spacious and comfortable setting for our professional teams, but more importantly, it also serves as a token symbol of the rapid business development and growth by Conpak, which constitutes an achievement deserving of high praise.
Other News & Events
- Having A Day Out with Elderly from Cheung Hang Rehabilitation Centre
- Visiting Children at Shenzhen Baoan Social Welfare Centre
- Interviewed by Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB)
- Visiting Children at Shanghai Huaxin Rehabilitation and Education Institution for Disabled Children
- Participating in "The Community Chest's Dress Casual Day 2016"
- Co-organising Seminar on “Cross-Border Enterprises for Business Opportunity” with Hang Seng Bank
- Reaching Out with the 7th Round Donation of Idle Computers
- Visiting People with Disability at SAHK
- Awarded Manpower Developers by the Employees Retraining Board
- Hong Kong Legislative Council’s passage of the Appropriation Bill 2016