- University degree holder in accounting or equivalent
- Recognized professional qualification(s) in accounting or tax
- At least 2 years of tax experience, with audit experience an advantage
- Experience in handling tax disputes and responses to the Inland Revenue Department, especially offshore claims
- Experience in providing tax planning and advisory services
- Solid technical knowledge in HK and PRC tax law
- Strong interpersonal, research, analytical, project management, and organization skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and proficient in written/spoken English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer education subsidy, medical allowance, trip allowance, study and examination leaves and career prospects to successful candidates.