- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3 years’ working experience system development, system implementation and project management.
- Experience in ASP.Net, C#, jQuery, HTML5/JS/CSS.
- Solid hands-on experience with custom SharePoint 2013 workflow using Nintex, web parts content query, data form workflow creation, custom lists, navigation / branding customization, integration.
- Solid hands-on experience with SharePoint development using Visual Studio C#. VB.NET, ASP.Net 3.5 and 4.0, JQuery JS CSS/HTML5/ SharePoint Designer.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure.
- Good communication of English and Chinese; able to speak Mandarin.
- Gather user requirements for the preparation on system development and improvement.
- Design, develop, implement and administering SharePoint 2013 portal sites support using a range of technologies, Microsoft SharePoint 2013 / Nintex workflows.
- Write professional comprehensive documentation, including but not limited to project proposals requirement specifications, functional specifications, implementations plan, UAT test plans user guideline and development plans.
- Conduct end user training.
- Participate in defining the information architecture of the portal sites, in-depth SharePoint 2013 SQL databases knowledge.
We offer education subsidy, medical allowance, trip allowance, study and examination leaves with good career prospects to the right candidates.