- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant discipline.
- 3 years’ working experience system development, system implementation and project management.
- Experience in ASP.Net, C#, jQuery, HTML5/JS/CSS.
- Experience in Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Connectivity Service, Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence, web parts development, web apps.
- Knowledge of various SQL Server features and knowledge of SQL Server database design and development including Database views, triggers and rules, stored procedures on the SQL server platform.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Office 365.
- Good communication of English and Chinese; able to speak Mandarin.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Programmer.
- Fresh graduate is also welcomed.
- Responsible for SharePoint portals and applications development using Visual Studio.
- Communication with internal users, collect functional requirement and translate into system specification.
- Assist in design and build SharePoint applications that follow SharePoint governance and best practices.
- Assist in develop intranet, publishing portal sites, Nintex workflows and Nintex forms.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide first/second level support and troubleshooting of internal SharePoint applications.
- Develop SharePoint applications which integrate with external platforms.
- Prepare technical documentation such as functional/technical specification, training guide, user guide and test plans, etc.
- Coordinate and track status of multiple projects.
We offer education subsidy, medical allowance, trip allowance, study and examination leaves with good career prospects to the right candidates.